Fire Risk Assessments
Fire risk assessments aren’t just a legal requirement – they underpin your entire fire safety plan.
Do you need a fire risk assessment?
If you employ more than five people, are self-employed with premises, are the owner/manager/landlord of residential flats or an HMO with communal areas, or have the public visit your premises, you will require a fire safety risk assessment.
A Fire Risk Assessments will include:
- Identify risks and hazards
- Advice on reducing risks
- Assessing evacuation points
- Determine the appropriate detection system
- Full report with photographs
- In line with the fire safety order 2005
Our fire risk assessments are carried out by fully trained and certified risk assessors. You’ll get a free, no-obligation quotation on all updates or installations you need to make.